Hello and welcome back to the Autumn Term! I hope you had a fantastic summer and feel ready for the new year ahead! We've got an exciting, fun-filled half-term ahead of us! Please see below for key dates and curriculum information. As always, please don't hesitate to speak to me before or after school if you need to discuss anything.
We look forward to working in partnership with you during the coming year.
Miss Founde and Mrs Liotti.
Our school day begins at 8:45am and collection is at 3:25pm. Please try to be prompt so the children can register, settle quickly and get ready for phonics.
We are always here to help so please feel free to contact us if you have any worries or concerns about your child via the school email address (email@example.com) or by ringing the school office (01204 883415) and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
· Please can all children bring in a labelled P.E kit in a bag.
· The Key Stage 1 doors open at 8:45am and the end of the day is 3:25pm.
· Please ensure that your child has a water bottle in school daily. This should only have water in it, not juice please.
· Any children who aren’t collected after ten minutes at the end of their school day will be popped into After School Club which is located in the Portacabin.
· Children should be collected by someone over the age of 16. If someone different is collecting your child, please let their class teacher know.
· The children will need to come to school with a coat as even if it is sunny in the mornings the weather can be very unpredictable.
· Please click this link -School dinners- to view the dinner menu for this half term.
· Tuesday 5th September - School re-opens
· Wednesday 13th September 5-5:45pm Key Stage 1 Parents’ Meeting in the school hall. We will be sharing lots of important information about routines and the curriculum.
· Thursday 21st September- FRIENDS Welcome Disco
. Friday 29th September- Individual and family school photos
· Saturday 14th October- Forest School Family event
. Monday 16th October and Thursday 19th October - Parents' Evenings 4-7pm
· Friday 20th October - School closes for half term
· Monday 30th October - School re-opens
A reminder about online safety:
If you are working online, don’t forget to be safe and savvy!
Never give personal information to anyone! Think about the safety of what you are sharing or posting if you are online or on your phone.
Do not share your school log-ins or change your log-in details. We won’t ask you to do that.
Make sure you are accessing online material that is relevant for your age and tell an adult at home if you come across something that is not suitable for you, or if someone is trying to contact/talk to you that is not someone you know.
You can contact your teacher through Seesaw if you feel vulnerable or worried, or contact Childline 0800 1111.
Useful reminders about Online Safety are at Thinkuknow.co.uk