We are delighted that you are interested in working for our Trust.
We passionately believe that our staff are our greatest asset and we want to recruit, and retain, the best. Together, we can improve pupils' life chances and that of the local communities we serve. Every role is essential to this belief and we value those we work with, ensuring every person has the opportunity to flourish, and that we remain an employer of choice.
We will add details of any open vacancies, based within any of the schools within Sycamore Church of England Multi-Academy Trust on this page. Full details of our vacancies can also be found on Greater Jobs.
If you have any queries regarding the roles, please do not hesitate to contact the school directly, or Central Team on 0161 723 1078 (Option 3) who will be happy to assist you.
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Name of School: St John’s CE Primary School, Radcliffe
Working Hours: 37 hours per week, term time plus 5 days
Grade: 9 FTE (actual pro rata salary will be provided within the advert)
Required From:30th October 2023
The Sycamore Church of England Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and effective HLTA who displays a passion for learning, creativity and a commitment to developing the potential of every child.
Reporting to the Deputy Headteacher and working in KS2 with some in class support and some PPA cover the ideal candidate will have experience of working with small groups of children, supporting a class teacher and whole class teaching and will be based at St John’s CE Primary, Radcliffe.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Proven experience in working in KS2.
• Experience of working with small groups of children and covering whole class teaching.
• Excellent skills in communication, behaviour management and nurturing
• Commitment, flexibility, and enthusiasm
• High aspirations for all children and young people
• Desire for career development through Continuing Professional Development
• Fully embraces the values of our Trust and the opportunities that working within a Trust offers.
In return we can offer:
• Children who love learning
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with our Trust Leaders and our partner schools. This includes Trust wide opportunities to develop skills, experience, and professional development.
• An exciting, forward-thinking Trust with a hard-working team of talented and enthusiastic staff and trustees who are committed to providing the best for the children in our care.
• A trust committed to your continuing professional and personal development. All employees will have access to an extensive CPD library to support your current and future career aspirations.
• A Trust committed to the wellbeing of our staff with access to a full range of confidentially offered wellbeing services including counselling, free flu jabs, online GP appointments and physiotherapy.
For an informal chat regarding the role please contact Liz Cook (Headteacher) on 0161 723 1078.