The National Curriculum is used as a basis for children in Years 1 to 6.
The primary curriculum includes the core areas of learning and experience which are essential to the child’s development.
- English (literacy and language)
- Mathematics (including problem solving)
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Personal, Social and Health Education (including Sex and Relationships Education appropriate to the ages of the children)
- Geography (including elements of environmental studies)
- Physical Education
- Design Technology
- Religious Education
- Foreign Languages (currently French}