As the weather is improving, we have noticed a number of families staying after school in the playground.
We are happy for parents to stay with their children on the school playground for a while after school but would ask that they take note of these considerations:
- Children should be supervised at all times in the playground, on the adventure playground or on the field
- Children should not be returning to the school grounds after they have left at the end of the day
- School equipment should not be taken out and used from either the shed or the After School Club box
- Could parents please keep children out of the way of activities and clubs which are taking place on the playground
- The After School Club use the playground and field for their own activities after 4pm, so please leave the school grounds by then.
Thank you for your support with these concerns